The CleanSpace Battery Charger is specifically designed to recharge the internal lithium polymer battery of the CleanSpace Power Units. The battery charger has one lead and interchangeable plugs for use in different countries.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Multinational interchangeable plugs
- Dual leads for charging two PAPR power units simultaneously
Specifications and Materials
- Weight: 210g
- Dimensions: 163mm x 95mm x 70mm (thick)
- Cleaning: This part is NOT waterproof. Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +45°C (–4°F to +113°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
- Only to be used with the CleanSpace2 and CleanSpace Ultra PAPR power units
Compatible with the all CleanSpace Models
- Standards: AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942, AS/ NZS 1337.1:2010 High Impact Resistance
- Classification: PAPR-P3
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, Powder Coating
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.