Delivery & Returns
We Deliver Australia Wide
Standard Delivery $15.00
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over $300
In stock goods are generally picked and dispatched within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
We use a variety of freight services depending on your location. We would most commonly use Fastway, TNT or Australia Post. If you have a preferred courier please note this in you order delivery details or contact us once your order has been placed.
Note: Standard Delivery doesn't include heavy & over-sized items (see below)
Delivery of online orders is available only on business days. Deliveries will not be made on weekends or public holidays.
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time (from date of dispatch)|
|Sydney, Canberra||2 to 3 business days|
|Melbourne Metropolitan, Adelaide||3 to 4 business days|
|Brisbane, Tasmania||4 to 5 business days|
|Victoria Regional||4 business days|
|Perth, Darwin, other Regional areas||5 to 10 business days|
Heavy & Over-sized Items
If your order is deemed heavy or over-sized we will contact you regarding the best available option for delivery.
Goods Not in Stock (incl. Special or Back Orders)
In the event that the item you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a Highlands Workwear staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
When you need your goods urgently we recommend you contact us on 02 4869 3366, Monday to Fridays 9am - 5pm AEST to place your order over the phone and arrange an urgent courier service.
Returning Items Purchased In Store
- Goods must be unused and in original unopened packaging, with original ticketing and all accompanying instructions, manuals and other accompanying materials.
- A copy of the Highlands Workwear invoice or proof of purchase must be attached to all returned goods.
- Refunds will be issued within the same method as was original payment for the goods.
- Goods should be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Returning Items Purchased Online
- All conditions as per above apply
- If posting products back, please call Highlands Workwear on 02 4869 3366 to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). The issue of a RAN is at Highland Workwear's sole discretion.
- Postage of returned goods is the responsibility of the person or company returning the goods.
- Refunds will be processed using the original form of payment, excluding the original delivery charge (unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights e.g. they are faulty or not as ordered).
Please call Highlands Workwear on 02 4869 3366 to discuss the fault and to confirm the terms of any manufacturer’s warranty. If approved, Highlands Workwear will arrange to pick up the faulty goods. Depending on the nature of the fault, Highlands Workwear will arrange a repair, exchange or refund. Highlands Workwear reserves the right to use their nominated courier for returned goods. Proof of purchase will be required.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.