The CleanSpace EX Battery Charger is specifically designed to re-charge the internal lithium polymer battery of the CleanSpace Respirators. The Battery charger has interchangeable plugs for use in different countries.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Multinational interchangeable plugs
Specifications and Materials
- Weight: 210g
- Dimensions: 163mm x 95mm x 70mm (thick)
- Cleaning: This part is NOT waterproof. Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +45°C (–4°F to +113°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
Compatible with the CleanSpace EX (PAF-0060) PAPR
- Standards: AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942, AS/ NZS 1337.1:2010 High Impact Resistance
- Classification: PAPR-P3
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, Powder Coating
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.