The CleanSpace2 Head Harness is designed to be used with the CleanSpace2 Respirator (PAF-0034). The Head Harness is included with every CleanSpace2 Unit (PAF-0034). The part (PAF-0030) is a spare used for replacement in case of damage or loss. The Head Harness is made of fabric and attached to the Unit using Velcro strips.
IMPORTANT: These Head Harness is fabric with Velcro and should NOT be used when handling friable asbestos or intrinsically safe certified zones.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace Respirator: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Allows sweating and offers breathability
- Easy to wash and quick drying
- Designed for long wear in harsh environments
- Easy and quick replacement
Specifications and Materials
- Weight: 69g
- Dimensions: 580mm (elastic strap) x220mm
- Materials: Polyester, Nylon and Velcro
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, water, grease and oil.
Compatible with the CleanSpace2 Respirators (PAF-0034)
- Standards: AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942
- Classification: PAPR-P3
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, Powder Coating
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.