The CleanSpace Ultra & EX Head Harness is designed to be used with the CleanSpace Ultra or CleanSpace EX PAPR Power Units (PAF-0060 & PAF-0070). The Head Harness comes with every CleanSpace Ultra and CleanSpace EX PAPR. The part (PAF-0073) is a spare used for replacement in case of damage or loss. The Head Harness is made of TPU plastic, neoprene with nylon clips.
NOTE: There is NO fabric or Velcro in this part and can be used in a decontamination application.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Allows sweating and breathability
- Multiple adjustment points
- Easy to wash and quick drying
- Durable and designed for long wear in harsh environments
- Easy and quick replacement
Specifications and Materials
- Weight: 20g
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, water, grease and oil.
- Standards: AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942 (CE Mark), Rating IP 66
- Classification: PAPR-P3
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, Powder Coating
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.