Pack of 10
The CleanSpace Pre-Filter is suitable for use with the CleanSpace Standard Particulate P3 TM3 P SL R Filter for protection against airborne particulate (dust, mists and fumes). The Pre-Filter is designed to remove course particles and enhance the life of the Particulate P3 filter. The Pre-Filter should be changed after each use.
IMPORTANT: When selecting a CleanSpace Filter please consult a Health and Safety specialist for advice on the appropriate respiratory equipment and filter use.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace – A light weight PAPR with no hoses/belts
Materials: Spun polymer fibres
Easy and quickly fitted and removed from the power unit
- Compatible with all CleanSpace Respirators
Specifications and Materials
- Weight: average: 50g
- Dimensions: 170mm x 40mm x 70mm
- Packaged Shelf life: 5 years from manufacturing date
- Materials: Spun polymer fibres
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity
- Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
- Only to be used with CleanSpace Filters
- These filters are not water proof and should be replaced if in contact with water
Compatible with ALL CleanSpace PAPR Power Units
- Standards: AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942
- Classification: PAPR-P3
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.