The CleanSpace Half Mask Adaptor for Quantitative Fit (PortaCount) is designed to be used with the CleanSpace Half Masks. The mask fit test adaptor is fitted in the front of the half mask to enable a Quantitative Fit (TSI PortaCount) Test. Instructions for use are provided with the adaptor.
NOTE: The CleanSpace Full Face Mask (PAF-1014) requires the CleanSpace Full Face Mask Quantitative Fit Test (PortaCount) Adaptor (PAF-1015).
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace Respirators: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Used with the CleanSpace Half Masks only
- Quick and easy to install
- Fits with the TSI PortaCount equipment
- Easy to wash and quick drying
Specifications and Materials
- Weight: 70g
- Dimensions: 50mm x 50mm x 25mm
- Material: High grade aluminium
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, water, grease and oil
Compatible with the CleanSpace Half Masks (PAF-0033, PAF-1010, PAF-0027)
- Standards: AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942
- Classification: PAPR-P3
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, Powder Coating
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.