Pack of 10.
The CleanSpace Full Face Mask Tear off Visor Anti-Scratch Protectors are designed to be used with the CleanSpace Full Face Mask (PAF-1014). The Protectors are protective films for the Full Face mask (PAF-1014) visor and ensure that the lens is protected from daily wear and tear. The tear offs can be replaced regularly to maintain a clear field of vision.
- Pack of 10 tear offs
- Clear and easy to use
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace Respirator: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Allows sweating and breathability
- Easy to wash and quick drying
- Designed for long wear in harsh environments
- Easy and quick replacement
Specifications and Materials
- Weight: 75g
- Dimensions: 210mm x 125mm per sheet
- Materials: Polyester film
- Cleaning the mask: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, water, grease and oil
CertificationCompatible with the CleanSpace Full Face Mask (PAF-1014)
- Standards: AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942
- Classification: PAPR-P3
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, Powder Coating
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.