The CleanSpace Combined Filter P3 ABE1 P SL R is suitable for protection against airborne particulate (dust, mists and fumes), organic, inorganic and acid gases or vapours (boiling point >65°C).
IMPORTANT: When selecting a CleanSpace Filter please consult a Health and Safety specialist for advice on the appropriate respiratory equipment and filter use.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Suitable for protection against airborne particulate (dust, mists and fumes), organic, inorganic and acid gases or vapours (boiling point >65°C)
- Materials: Fibreglass particulate media, activated carbon and plastic casing, silicone seal Easily fitted and removed from the power unit
Specifications and Materials
- Weight: average 113g
- Dimensions: 170mm x 40mm x 70mm
- Packaged Shelf life: 3 years from manufacturing date
- These filters are not water proof and should be replaced if they come in contact with water
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
Compatible with ALL CleanSpace PAPR Power Units
- Standards: AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942
- Classification: PAPR-P3
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.