- Colours: Orange
- 300D 100% Oxford Polyester, PU Coated (Non
- External waterproof jacket with polyester lining to be used in wet weather. Internal jacket reversible with detachable zip-out sleeves to become a reversible vest
- Internal elasticised ribbed cuff and touch tape tab for adjust in the outer jacket and elasticised cuff in the inner jacket.
- Two big external lower pockets with touch tape flap and internal pocket on LHS in the outer jacket. Mobile pocket with touch tape flap on LHS.
- Two side angled pockets with hand warmers in both sides of the inner jacket. One pocket with touch tape flap on LHS of the hi-vis side of the inner jacket.
- ID card holder on both jackets
- Fleece lining in inner jacket for keep warm
- Fleece lined collar with foldaway hood and chin guard for extra rain protection
- Heavy-duty two way zip front with press stud fastened storm flap for additional waterproofing
- Outer jacket waterproof with all seals seam sealed, inner jacket showerproof
- Reflective tape - H pattern with additional loop in the arms in both jackets (Biomotion configuration) and cross back (X) for NSW Rail compliancy
- Meets AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 High-Visibility Safety Garments for Day/Night Use
- Meets AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 Retro reflective materials & High Visibility materials for safety garments
- Rated 50+ UPF Sun Protection - AS/NZS 4399: 1999 Sun Protective Clothing - Evaluation and Classification
- Waterproof fabric meets AS 2001.2.17-1987 (R2016) - Methods of test for textiles - Physical tests - Determination of resistance of fabrics to water penetration - Hydrostatic pressure test